Senior Manager, Head Of Humand Resources
a us solar company is expanding operation in egypt and is looking for a talent (hr) director to head up hr operations in egypt. you will be reporting directly to the ceo. you will be spearheading the company’s growth as the driving force behind recruitment. you should feel comfortable independently managing things like employee benefit programs, recruiting, developing policies and procedures, on-boarding, performance management, payroll, etc. but more importantly, you have a drive to be the absolute best in hr, ensuring that our company's brand and hr initiatives are recognized around the country and in communities.|
• lead talent (hr) and staff experience.
• work proactively with the executive team to identify their hr needs.
• lead recruitment branding and candidate sourcing.
• rely on your knowledge of employment law, experience and good judgment to quickly and efficiently resolve all employee relations issues for our company.
• develop and refine human resources policies and practices as needed to ensure compliance with goverment and local laws and to improve/maintain the quality of our culture.
• proactively work with the supervisory/management team to ensure employees have effective training to support successful work performance.
• experienced in employment branding, candidate sourcing, and opportunistic hiring as a recruitment manager.
• 8+ years of hr generalist / lead recruiting experience at med-large size firm with at 500 employees or more
* prospect new clients through sales activities.|
* maintain current clients through continuous communication and follow up.
* attract new businesses to the company.
* achieve monthly sales targets, by client and by revenue based numbers.
* put a sales plan together, with sales objectives, identify strategies applied to achieve the objectives, and project revenue forecasts for the fiscal year, based on the market trends
* identify sales tools needed (along with the marketing manager and ceo), to achieve best results through sales calls.
* maintain a database mailing list of clients, that should be updated on a regular basis.
* presentable and self motivated
* strong communication skills and charismatic
* strong analytical skills
* strong business and market upderstanding
n.b: the job is based on a basic salary plus commission, subject to bonuses upon achieving proposed budget.
prefered with exp. working with special needs students
working sunday - monday and thursday